Following the recent closure of the old DVLA local office in Borehamwood that doubled as a driving test centre, the DVSA has a new temporary location from which a limited number of practical car assessments can be conducted for provisional licence holders.
The address is:
7th Borehamwood Scout Group
Please note the following instructions.
1. The site has no toilets for learners or Instructors
2. There is no waiting room, so when you arrive park in the car park and wait in the vehicle for the examiner to come to you.
3. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment to keep the car par free for candidates finishing tests.
4. No practising is allowed in the car park at ANYTIME.
5. Your test confirmation letter/email will have a contact telephone in case of adverse weather.
My one advice for anyone taking the driving test in Borehamwood is make sure you practise and are confident with mini-roundabouts as there are lots of them in the area.
Subscribe to my Driving Test Tips so you don't miss any future articles and get DVSA updates direct to your inbox by Email. The service is provided and powered by Google Feedburner, so I don't personally keep your email addresses, and you can remove yourself anytime after passing the driving test with just one mouse click, you can also follow UKADI on twitter or join my UKADI Facebook page.